Since 1995, SG Accounting has provided comprehensive accountancy and taxation services for businesses.
The firm prides itself on its hassle-free personalised service.
SG Accounting offers both Limited Company and Sole Trader services, and the ability for contractors to pick and choose what they need from their accountancy service.
On this page, we’ve listed all the key services provided by SG Accounting, together with an FAQ, where the team answer some important questions about the firm, and what makes them stand out from the crowd.
SG Accounting – Key Services
No matter which accounting option our clients choose, they all get everything they need to work compliantly and tax efficiently. All clients receive as standard:
- Expert advice on the best structure for your business
- Bespoke tax planning advice to suit individual circumstances
- Advice on and preparation of all required Companies House and HMRC filings for client’s approval
- IR35 and off-payroll guidance and advice from your Director level accountant
- Add bolt-on services to suit your needs
- No switching or set-up fees, tie-in periods or leaving fees
- FreeAgent included or use our simple spreadsheet
- Wealth management review with our trusted partners to discuss pension and insurance needs
- Professionally qualified accountants working with businesses since 1995
- Proud to have built the business primarily on recommendations
- FCSA accredited for assured high standards
How much are your monthly fees?
Our Sole Trader, partnership or self-employed services start from £39+VAT per month, and our Limited Company services start from £109+VAT per month. Add on any bolt-on services to suit your business requirements.
What are the most important things to you, as a firm, when working with your clients?
We understand that all business owners’ needs are different. But, the one thing that stays the same is our promise to you: we guarantee you will receive a personal, professional and expert service every time you speak to us.
Do you have any general advice for business owners who are thinking about starting up?
Running your own business is a rewarding experience for driven and determined hard-workers. When you start out, really get to understand the difference between an umbrella and a limited company and find out which one can be the right fit for you. We can help with that from the beginning.
What type of accountancy software do you support?
We’re accountants for the modern professional. That’s why we support FreeAgent, Quickbooks and Xero accounting software. However, we also have a straightforward spreadsheet option which is often all that’s needed.
Do you specialise in limited companies?
How long has the firm been in business?
What size is your firm?
Large (over 2,500 clients)
Do you assign your clients with their own account manager?
Yes, each client is assigned a client director who will be their main point of contact.
Click here to view our directory of leading specialist accountants.