Work out your limited company’s Corporation Tax liability on profits generated during the 2023/4 tax year.
How to use the calculator
Fill in the yellow boxes, and the calculator will work out how much of your profits are available to distribute as dividends, after allowing for business expenses and Corporation Tax.
To keep this tool as simple as possible, we have made several assumptions. Please scroll down for further information.
2023/24 Limited Company Tax Calculator
Looking for a new limited company accountant?
- SG Accounting – First 3 months from £54.50/month.
- Clever Accounts – IR35 FLEX. Take on any contract you’re offered
- Aardvark Accounting – Complete service, incl. FreeAgent @ £76/month.
Assumptions used in this calculator
- Corporation Tax rates increased in April 2023. Find out more here.
- We have ignored the Employment Allowance, which refunds Employers’ NICs up to £5,000 each calendar year. For most small companies (such as contractors), the impact of this incentive is likely to be minimal if you and/or your employees are paid low salaries.
- To find out the most tax-efficient director’s salary for 2023-24, read this key article.
- We have assumed that any billable work included within the ‘Annual Revenue’ figure does not fall within the scope of the IR35 rules.
- All calculations have been verified by our ACA-qualified accountant. Please talk to your accountant if you have any tax-related questions.