The team at Aardvark Accounting believes that good quality accounting shouldn’t cost you the earth, which is why it provides one of the most cost-efficient packages available to contractors and other small company owners.
The team is also FreeAgent-friendly (the most popular and highly rated accounting software in the industry)!
In this article, we look at the key benefits provided by Aardvark Accounting, together with some exclusive FAQs.
Aardvark Accounting – Key Services
Here are some of the extra features you will enjoy as a client, in addition to the standard accountancy services you will receive (e.g. annual accounts, payroll, VAT, etc.)
- Direct line to your dedicated personal accountant
- Free company incorporation if needed
- Help setting up bank accounts and insurance if needed
- 24/7 access to your accounts via FreeAgent software and app
- Expert IR35 (legislation specific to contractors) advice
- We can advise on and prepare all required Companies House and HMRC filing for your approval
- Referral scheme – £100 reward for every new client you refer
- Access to contractor-specific mortgage, wealth and protection services
- 3 months free Fee Protection Cover
- Outstanding service from the winner of the Contracting Awards 2023
How much are the monthly fees?
An all-inclusive service costs from £76 + VAT / month.
You can add on additional services depending on what you need, at extra costs.
What are the most important goals for Aardvark Accounting?
Aardvark Accounting puts you and your business first. We always go the extra mile to make sure you’re on the right track, and get to understand what you want to get out of your business. We want limited companies to operate as efficiently as possible and make contracting as rewarding as it is enjoyable!
Do you have any general advice for first-time contractors?
Make sure to open up a business bank account that’s separate from your personal bank account. There are some great banks that operate 7 days a week and offer online banking which could suit the way you work better than your typical high street ones. Don’t worry, we can guide you.
What type of accountancy software do you provide?
We provide FreeAgent access for every client
Do you specialise in contractor accounting?
How long has the firm been running?
What size is your firm?
> 1000 clients
Do contractors have their own account manager?
Click here to view our directory of leading specialist accountants.