- Qdos provides a wide range of tax planning and insurance services for contractors, including:
- Tax investigation insurance, to protect contractors in the event of an HMRC enquiry.
- Further types of insurance, including professional indemnity and business liability cover.
- IR35 contract reviews, to demonstrate that contractors are compliant with the IR35 rules. This service not only examines the terms of a contract, but also the working practices of the contractor in question, as both must show that the individual is not a ‘disguised employee’.
- 0116 269 0999
- Providers of specialist business insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance specialists.
- Policies tailor-made for contractors.
- Apply now, pay monthly with 0% interest.
- Make changes to your policy at any time.
- 0808 2567 816
The CV & Interview Advisors
- Specialises in helping contractors to win more work through enhanced personal branding collateral (CVs and LinkedIn profiles) and better interview technique.
- Offer a range of CV writing, LinkedIn creation and interview coaching services at an advanced level using leading-edge marketing techniques to get you the edge in the contract market.
- ITContracting users qualify for a range of discounts – click here.
- You can also take advantage of a free CV critique here.
- The UK’s leading firm of specialist contractor IFAs.
- Has helped over 18,000 contractors since 2000.
- Contractor mortgage specialist – read our guide to contractor mortgages.
- Pensions, income protection, critical illness, relevant life insurance.
- 0333 370 8888
Parker Andrews [MVL Experts]
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioners.
- Honest straightforward advice.
- Step by step guidance throughout the whole process.
- MVLs are commonly used for people who are ready to retire, people who want a change of direction or wish to extract cash from their company tax efficiently.
- 0800 612 7593
MVL Online Ltd
- Affordable liquidations for simple solvent companies.
- Tax efficient release of retained profits from redundant companies.
- Typically benefit from entrepreneurs relief, meaning normally less than 10% overall tax rate.
- Fee just £995 + VAT plus statutory disbursements.
- Email – email@example.com
- 01892 300 101
The Law Place
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Legal advice
- Commercial advice
- Company dissolution
- Employment law advice
- Employment status
- Recruitment law advice
- Restrictive covenants
- Contract templates
- HM Revenue & Customs representation
All Umbrella Companies Are Equal
- Industry body set up to promote best practice within the umbrella company industry.
- Fights against unscrupulous activities within the umbrella industry, including tax avoidance schemes and those who abuse expenses.
- Umbrella company members must sign up to a charter, demonstrating their compliance with tax legislation and best practice.
- Over 30 umbrella members and counting.