Over the next few months we’ll be adding a series of calculators to help you work out your tax liability, given a wide range of possible variables – including IR35, and whether you work via your own limited company, or as an umbrella company employee.
They are based on MS Excel spreadsheets we use ourselves, and all calculations have been verified by our own ACA qualified accountants.
How much tax will you pay according to different levels of salary and dividends.
- Dividend Tax Calculator for the 2017/18 Tax Year
- Dividend Tax Calculator for the 2016/17 Tax Year (New Div Tax Rules)
- Dividend Tax Calculator for the 2015/16 Tax Year
- Dividend Tax Calculator for the 2014/15 Tax Year
- Dividend Tax Calculator for the 2013/14 Tax Year
How your take home pay is affected if your contract work is caught by the Intermediaries Legislation (IR35). Compares net income between inside and outside-IR35 scenarios.
Umbrella vs. Limited
Compare your take home pay levels according to the business structure you choose. What percentage of your contract income goes to the tax man?